Sunday, May 17, 2015

Billboard Music Awards 2015

I will always dislike music awards. I don't know why, I honestly can't pinpoint the cons (or pros), I just hate them. BUT I do not hate red carpets, celebrities or fashion, so it has that going for it. Shall we?
Tonight was Taylor Swift's night. She debuted her highly anticipated music video for "Bad Blood" (I was literally the only human not invited to be in it, I'm pretty sure.), she brought her incredibly gorgeous and talented posse, her envious abs and her hottie "rumored" boyfriend. I'd say girlfriend has no complaints. She looked gorgeous in this Balmain jumpsuit that perfectly outlined her abs. Did I mention I want them?...
This is an awful lot of fabric for Las Vegas. It's definitely the right amount of sequins though.
Oh, Taraji... I know I just tsk-tsk'ed Meghan Trainor for too much fabric, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind. It's 3 cut-outs too many. 
I heart Lily Aldridge for lots of reasons. Mostly because she's stunning and always so well put together. Her skirt reminds me of Beetlejuice though, therefore I'm going to veto that (I'm still holding onto those kindergarten nightmares, y'all). BUT I do love that all Taylor's girls (TBD on that name) have monogrammed Edie Parker clutches with their "Bad Blood" character names on them. UGH GOALS.
:( That's all. :(
WHO IS DENCIA AND WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? It's like I'm looking at her insides made out of candy! Ugh. Remember earlier when I was like "Gosh, I don't know why hate music award shows?!" I just remembered why. THIS is why. Ugh, I'm so sorry to end this post in such a fugly way. 
(via Zimbio)

No comments:

Post a Comment