Monday, February 16, 2015

Vogue March 2015

I haven't been this excited about Vogue in, gosh, I can't even remember how long. But things have changed. This Taylor Swift/Karlie Kloss Vogue cover was rumored for months and has finally become a beautiful reality. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I love Taylor Swift like she was my own sister/best friend/fellow cat lady for life. Or maybe it has to do with the fact that she got a Vogue photoshoot with her best friend. Or maybe it's because Taylor Swift is living my dream and I'm just on the sidelines waiting for her to tap me in. Or maybe it's because my road trips never turn out this picture-esque. (Although, eating Munchies and singing Celiné Dion at the top of your lungs does sound like a perfect Vogue feature.) Or maybe it's all of those things. But either way. I'm kind of obsessed with March's issue. How can you not be?!
 This is my dream day. Dancing and baking cookies? YES PLEASE. Sign me up.
 Taylor's Michael Kors skirt haunts my dreams. I need it in my life/on my body.
This is my favorite shot. LOOK AT THE MOVEMENT OF KARLIE'S FRINGE. Ugh. My heart.
(Via Vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment